CHI cordially invites you to exhibit at our conferences
We offer various opportunities for your company to maximize its exposure and influence. These include exhibit booth space, conference-specific sponsorships, technology workshops, networking receptions, delegate bags, etc. We are ready to work with you in customizing a solution to meet your specific marketing objectives and make a lasting impression as an industry thought leader.
How will exhibiting at or sponsoring a CHI event help you meet your goals?
- CHI is recognized for offering the best scientific agenda! Therefore, our conferences attract top-level decision-makers worldwide
- Develop new customers via our networking events and exhibit halls
- Revisit existing customers, support & strengthen the relationship for future growth
- Demonstrate your products or services in front of a targeted, pre-qualified audience
- Brand your company name and generate awareness of your corporate image
- Pre-establish one-on-one customer meetings with a potential buyer
- Walk away with sales leads to help you grow your business!
CHI’s strength in producing targeted agendas makes it easy for you to meet the right contacts. No need to search for a needle in a haystack!
|This is what a few of our satisfied customers had to say about commitment to CHI conferences:|
|“Participation in Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference has provided IBM Life Sciences with a positive return on our investment. The event targets our customers and provides excellent networking opportunities.”|
Rick Gosalvez. WW Event Marketing Manager, IBM Life Sciences
|“I have been exhibiting at this event for 5 years (Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference), and this year (2003) is fantastic. We have had numerous leads and great traffic”|
Sanjay L. Patil, Business Development Manager, 3M Bioanalytical Technologies
|“The technology workshop at the PepTalk 2003 event provided an ideal platform to discuss the scientific foundation and applications of the Protein Atlas in Drug Discovery. The workshop attracted a large number of our target audience, many of whom have subsequently commented on the quality of both the content and presentation of the event”|